01 November, 2009

First Post & Deck

Well hello and welcome to my blog.
As the description says this blog is about creating new decks & makeing my versions of popular decks from both the TCG and OCG (my OCG knowledge is limitted).

The main purpose of this blog is for me to have a place to storage all my wierd deck ideas.

Now most of my deck are usally based of other decks (aka netdecked then reworked with new ideas). You'll also be seeing lots of similar decks because I take a lego block approach in deck building (ex.: Zombie engine + Vayu).

A while ago I add Razues to my MSN and started a debate about Magōshin (Fiend Roar Deitys) in which I stated that Magōshin were splashable (the new beast ones) to which replied with a "no" and shortly there after I was blocked.

Totaly pwned Highly motivated I set of to prove him wrong. to myself  that they were splashable.

Well the result is this deck wich is based on two cat synchro variants: Cat Chaos (TCG) & Magōshin Cat (OCG)
 
Deity Cat

Monsters: 21
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Sangan
1x Summon Priest
1x Rescue Cat
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Mystic Tomato
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
2x Gravekeeper's Spy
1x Gravekeeper's Guard
2x X-Saber Airbellun
2x Magōshinjū Keruberaru
2x Magōshinjū Ganashia
1x Magōshinjū Kyashī


Spells: 12
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Cold Wave
1x Brain Control
1x Mind Control
1x Lightning Vortex
2x Book of Moon
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Allure of Darkness


Traps: 7
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment